The Public Enterprises Survey 2018-19, which maps the annual financial performance of all central PSUs, revealed that the top 10 companies in the red claimed a whopping 94.04 per cent of the total losses made by all the 70 loss making CPSEs during the year.
The top three profit making PSUs including Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC), Indian Oil Corporation and NTPC contributed 15.3 per cent, 9.68 per cent and 6.73 per cent, respectively to the total profit earned by all profitable ..
Read more at:
- 2 BHK Flats For Rent In Dronagiri, Navi Mumbai – Double Bedroom Flats For Rent In Dronagiri
- School ERP Software- Best School Management System Company In Delhi, India
- Grosir Kaos Serua| Grosir Kaos Indonesia
- Agen Slot Online Indonesia
- Jual Souvenir Promosi Jam Meja Digital JMP03
- Inlogic Global Is A Leading Software Develioment Comapny Canada
- Daftar Agen Sbobet Terpercaya Via Bank Mandiri Online 24 Jam
- Top 10 Packers And Movers In Kanpur – Call 09303355424
- LIC Recruitment 2020 – 218 Vacancies For Assistant Posts
- Jual Souvenir Pulpen Promosi Pen Kalender