The Public Enterprises Survey 2018-19, which maps the annual financial performance of all central PSUs, revealed that the top 10 companies in the red claimed a whopping 94.04 per cent of the total losses made by all the 70 loss making CPSEs during the year.
The top three profit making PSUs including Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC), Indian Oil Corporation and NTPC contributed 15.3 per cent, 9.68 per cent and 6.73 per cent, respectively to the total profit earned by all profitable ..
Read more at:
- OOKAAZ – Buy Online Grocery in UAE at Best Price
- Ford Mustang Mach-E 1400 has 7 electric motors and 1,400 hp
- Level Monitoring for Wine, Juice, and Other Beverages Through IoT
- When to Use Composite Design Pattern in Java
- Miami FL Lawn Care, Lawn Maintenance & Landscaping Experts
- Roadrunner Customer Service Number 1-800-358-2146 RR emails are not receiving emails
- Get Tibetan Buddhist Wall-Hanging Mahakala Mask-Made In Nepal
- OOKAAZ – Online Shopping in Dubai UAE
- 4 Dampak Mengkonsumsi Tahu Terlalu Banyak