The Public Enterprises Survey 2018-19, which maps the annual financial performance of all central PSUs, revealed that the top 10 companies in the red claimed a whopping 94.04 per cent of the total losses made by all the 70 loss making CPSEs during the year.
The top three profit making PSUs including Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC), Indian Oil Corporation and NTPC contributed 15.3 per cent, 9.68 per cent and 6.73 per cent, respectively to the total profit earned by all profitable ..
Read more at:
- Winston-Salem Nc Big Rig Truck Parking | Atlanta USA Tractor Trailer Parking
- Covid-19 & Mental Health
- General Maintenance Companies in UAE
- Five Major Key Functions in Web Development for you to Know Before Hiring a Web Development Company
- Isola 370hr PCB material
- Temanmu Baru Menikah ? Berikan Hadiah Ini !
- What to Do When Mywifiext login not Working?
- High-voltage linear regulator for outdoor operation
- Mẫu phòng sinh hoạt chung ấn tượng đẳng cấp năm 2020
- Top 10 investment options