"State-owned BSNL and MTNL have told the sector regulator TRAI that tariff fixation should be applicable only on telcos with more than 15% subscriber base in a service area, while those with lower or negligible user base should be exempt from the purview of minimum floor price.
It is pertinent to mention here that Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL) – which operates telecom services across India except Delhi and Mumbai circles – has about 10.3% market share in all India mobile subscriber base. Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd (MTNL), present in Delhi and Mumbai, has 0.29% mobile market share, as per the latest TRAI data.
Reliance Jio leads the India mobile subscriber market with a share of 32.1%, while Bharti Airtel and Vodafone Idea have 28.43% share and 28.89% share on an all India basis, respectively."
- Plazo Suits: Indian Suit With Palazzo Pant
- South Africa Telecoms Giant Vodacom Slashes Data Costs By 30%
- Beach Bags Collection – Shop Latest Beach Bags Online – Kimi’s Beauty Shop
- IBPS Recruitment 2020 – 10366 Various Posts
- ESIGNERS – Ecommerce Website Design Expert in India
- Car Removal Brisbane | Cash For Unwanted Cars Brisbane Up To $9999
- Hire best Flutter developer in India
- Radiant Asset is one of the well experienced and trust worthy builders in Coimbatore
- Locksmith Zionsville IN
- Stuart Rubin