The matsya (fish) motif holds pride of place in Indian culture and art. It is the form resorted to by Lord Vishnu in one of His all-important avataras (incarnations). It is the most sattvik of the animal manifestations of prakrti (nature). In the diverse settlements along the ample Indian coast it is both the subject of worship as well as the object of livelihood. On this page is a Madhubani-style painting of a mandala (roughly translated to ‘universe’) of fish of numerous colours and shapes.
- Exclusive Rustic Wedding Invitations Design | Picky Bride
- Electricity usage monitor app
- How to convert website to an App?
- Inside Modi government’s COVID vax rollout plan
- Get Norton Password Manager -norton-com-setups.com
- Stuart Rubin
- Tyre and Rim Insurance
- Software | Website | Mobile Apps | Digital Marketing Solution.
- Get Radha Krishna Bless Chaitanya and Nityananda Mahaprabhu – Oil Painting on Canvas with 24 Karat Gold
- Hair products: Buy Mannequin Head & Head Model Online