Eighty per cent Indians asymptomatic: An internal analysis by Integrated Disease Surveillance Programme (IDSP) has found that 80 per cent of cases in India are asymptomatic. Among the symptomatic, 25.93 per cent reported fever, 17.18 per cent had cough, 7.83 per cent said they had a sore throat and 5.54 per cent complained of breathlessness. However, the largest proportion of symptoms reported were loss of smell, gastrointestinal issues and body ache. The 80 per cent asymptomatic figure, however,
- MS Office one-time purchase to be launched in mid 2021
- Top Ready Pleated Saree And Saree Gown Buy Online India
- Diagnostic COVID-19 tests shipments hit 200M
- 6 Fungsi Tali Id Card Ini Harus Kamu Ketahui !
- Grant Writing Services for Nonprofit Organization by Robin L.Cabral
- Skoda ENYAQ iV is available to order
- Ini Dia Fakta Tentang Komedo Yang Harus Kamu Ketahui !
- Supple Award-winning marketing agency
- Masih Bingung Cari Kado Buat Cowok ? Kasih Aja Ini !
- Hearing Aid Clinic in KPHB Colony,Types of Hearing Loss,Hearing Clinics,Centers