"Reliance Jio and Airtel have taken steps to spread awareness regarding the coronavirus outbreak that is currently plaguing the world. The virus has spread to over 90 countries across the globe. 31 people have been infected in India itself, and the count seems to be growing daily.
While making calls to Jio numbers, callers will now listen to a recorded message on preventive steps against the illness. It will also provide callers with updates on the present coronavirus situation in India. Whereas, for Airtel, the service seems to be only working when you call an Airtel number from an Airtel number.
The message starts with a coughing sound and is followed by, “You can stop novel coronavirus from spreading. Protect your face with a handkerchief while coughing or sneezing. Clean hands with soap continuously. Do not touch the face, eyes or nose. If someone has a cough, fever or breathlessness maintain 1-meter distance. If needed, visit the nearest health centre immediately,” in both Hindi
- Daily Government Jobs Update Sarkari Result Update
- Best digital marketing agency in bangalore
- 1xN MEMS Optical Switch Manufacturer | HYC Co. Ltd
- 3 BHK Flats for Rent in Kamothe, Navi Mumbai – Three Bedroom Flats for Rent in Kamothe
- Jual Souvenir Tumbler Botol Minum Twister Sipper Promosi
- An overview of Digital Marketing Trends in Pakistan
- rigid flex pcb
- 3 BHK Flats for Rent in Ghansoli, Navi Mumbai – Three Bedroom Flats for Rent in Ghansoli
- KSP Recruitment 2020 – 2672 Posts
- OOKAAZ – Online Shopping in Dubai UAE