Marriage Certificate Attestation In India

Get your Marriage Certificate attested for use abroad in India! Our guide explains the process for attestation by the State Home Department (SHD) and Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), depending on the country you need it for. Learn about document requirements, fees, and how to use embassy attestation services if required. Attest your marriage certificate quickly and easily for visa applications, immigration, and more